We are currently looking to employ a Swedish speaking Senior Structural Engineer to join our structural engineering team based in Farringdon, London.
An experienced structural engineer who will lead small teams and collaborate with other building professionals to produce structural engineering design for various projects throughout the UK and internationally.
A fluent Swedish speaker, ideally as a first language.
An attractive package including pension, 25 days holiday and other benefits. Depending on experience and skill set, we are able to offer a position with the suitable seniority. Permanent position with excellent prospects of career progression. Salary negotiable.
- Attendance at project meetings, liaising with other disciplines and producing a detailed design and specification to meet with design and construction programmes
- Ensuring the coordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project
- Contribution to internal management of projects and associated resourcing appropriate to experience and capability
- Reporting to associates, depending upon the project and the individual
- Fluent Swedish (first language)
- Recognised degree in Engineering
- Experienced Chartered Engineer (IStructE or ICE)
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have at least 5+ years experience in the area of Structural Engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes
- Understanding of the CDM Regulations and designers responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of structural design in concrete and steel structures, as well as experience in other structural materials
- The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience, competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility appropriate to their capability