We are currently looking to employ a Trainee CAD Technician to join our team based in Old Street, London.
A trainee CAD technician who will produce drawings for various projects throughout the UK and internationally.
An attractive package including pension, 25 days holiday and other benefits. Depending on experience and skill set, we are able to offer a position with the suitable seniority. Permanent position with excellent prospects of career progression. Salary negotiable.
- Preparation of CAD Drawings and drawing control for projects in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors
- Production of CAD drawings for all types of building projects, to meet the design and construction programmes, and ensuring the coordination of the drawing work as appropriate to the stage of the project
- Reporting to a associate/senior technician depending upon the project
- Minimum qualifications required: HND/HNC or Degree in a subject related to construction
- An interest in building structures
- Computer literate with knowledge of CAD software is desirable, but not essential
- The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate their interest, competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility
- The role would be suitable for someone with little or no work experience
- Training will be provided