We are currently looking to employ a Design Engineer with at least two years' experience to join our structural engineering team based in Old Street, London.
A design engineer who will collaborate with other building professionals to produce structural engineering design for various projects throughout the UK and internationally.
An attractive package including pension, 25 days holiday and other benefits. Depending on experience and skill set, we are able to offer a position with the suitable seniority. Permanent position with excellent prospects of career progression. Salary negotiable.
- Responsible for structural and civil engineering design of projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors
- Producing the detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes
- Liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the coordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project
- Reporting to associate/senior engineer depending upon the project and the individual
- Good degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- 2 years experience
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes
- Understanding of the CDM Regulations and designers responsibilities
- Experience of structural design in concrete and steel structures, as well as experience in other structural materials
- Competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility appropriate to their capability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An interest in good architecture