We are seeking to employ an IMS Coordinator to work within our London-based office.
What is the role?
As an IMS Coordinator, you will be working alongside the IMS Manager and IMS team. The ideal candidate for this post will be motivated, flexible and organised. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the implementation, management and continual improvement of our IMS (Integrated Management System) that suits the business and is compliant with and accredited to:
- BS EN ISO 9001 for Quality Management
- BS EN ISO 14001 for Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Assist with auditing, monitoring and review of projects to check compliance and manage business risk. (Use established audit checklists and arrange audit schedule to track completion of audits).
- Monitoring of AKT’s external memberships such as Constructionline.
- Compiling Minutes/Agendas for IMS Meeting.
- Update and maintenance of AKT Policy documents and IMS specific documents.
- Maintain existing AKT II Live Project List to track compliance by using new project allocation and team reports from Management meetings.
- Assist with control of AKT II standard documents via the network and maintain controlled project toolkit on Intranet.
- Assist with the management of supplier records and approval process via AKT PQQ
- Organising/attending/spot-checking and scoring monthly team audits in line with business requirements.
- Track technical review calendar and remind teams of upcoming reviews.
- Assist to support teams to keep project plans up-to-date.
- Assist with management and document SHEQ, legal and HR related information for bids, submissions, tenders, pre-quals, including all competency requests / CDM competency requests and annual sub-consultant approvals from Clients.
- Attend selected project meetings to independently and accurately minute, covering AKT II.
- Assist with management and publish information
We’d like to hear from you if you
- Are a flexible person who is capable of rising to challenging situations and able to take on responsibility as appropriate to the role.
- Have knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and InDesign Software would be desirable or a willingness and ability to learn these software packages.
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner.
- Have a high level of accuracy and precision.
Skills / Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working with management systems or in a similar role.
- Experience with document control is beneficial.
- Advanced Word/Excel/Outlook skills are essential
Appropriate training will be provided to suitable candidates.