We are seeking to employ a PA to work within our London-based office.
What is the role?
As a PA you will work to support key directors within our organisation. This is a great, challenging and exciting position for an experienced PA.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complicated diary management and scheduling of meetings/events
- Managing email correspondence
- Contacting and liaising with clients on directors behalf
- Typing fee proposals, reports and general correspondence
- Creating Submissions/OJEU Tenders/RFI/Competency questionnaires/Consultant Approval Questionnaires/company profiles
- Creating or editing presentations/lectures in Keynote
- Planning travel arrangements/itineraries
- Maintaining CRM and database system including using campaign software.
- Expenses reconciliation
- Covering for other PAs when they are on annual leave
- Occasional general assistance as requested by senior staff or admin
We’d like to hear from you if you
- Have a confident and polite telephone manner
- Have a high level of accuracy and precision
- Appreciate the level of discretion required for this position
- Consider yourself a confident person
- Have a pleasant disposition
- Are helpful
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Have a flexible, “can do” attitude
- Are a good communicator and have good people management skill
- Can anticipate requirements
Skills / Experience
- Advanced Word/Excel/Outlook skills are essential
- InDesign CS6 (essential)
- Keynote experience would be an advantage but not essential (training can be provided)
- Previous PA experience essential, ideally in the construction industry
- Background of marketing experience within PA role is essential