We are seeking to employ a Recruitment Business Partner to work within our London based office, occasionally travelling to UK Group companies within London, Farnborough, Manchester and Cambridge.
What is the role?
AKT II is currently looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies. Recruitment Business Partner responsibilities include coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates.
If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a must.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our company culture.
For more information on AKT II and the type of projects the practice is involved with please refer to our website www.akt-uk.com/projects
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Establish effective and credible relationships with UK hiring managers
- Develop attraction/succession strategy with Group HR Head
- Review and make recommendations to UK wide recruitment processes
- Engage London and Farnborough Administrators
- Review and manage agency PSL
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods including the use of ability/psychometric testing
- Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g. time and cost of hire against target/budget)
- Assist the Group HR Head in the design succession plans and internal promotion policies
- Oversee HR/Recruitment Admin team with the onboarding for new hires
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience setting up processes and procedures
- Confident working at senior level, able to challenge ways of working
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and candidate databases
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms
- Superb organisational and time-management skills
- 5-8 years as a senior in-house recruiter within a relevant industry
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role