We are seeking to employ a senior graphic designer or art director to work within our in-house graphics and brand communications team in our London-based office.
What is the role?
This position would be best suited to a hands-on and experienced designer or art director with a broad skill set and a desire to work in the architectural sector within a design-led company. From our London office, based in Shoreditch, you would be working closely with the Head of Graphics, directors and other members of the graphics team to create stunning concepts and artwork for a wide range of media.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Graphics, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Concept and design for interior graphics and installations
- Event branding
- Book/brochure/leaflet design
- Photography (staff portrait, product and event)
- Creating short videos and animations for web, social media and presentations
- Creating presentations using Apple Keynote
- Creating infographics, maps, icons and illustrations
- Researching design trends
- Liaising with printers and other suppliers
Working within a relatively small team, you will also be expected to …
- Prepare images for website and social media
- Update standard marketing material
- Help staff with graphics software troubleshooting
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have a strong, proven track record in print design.
- You know InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop inside out.
- You have a sound knowledge of video editing / motion design (using Premiere / After Effects).
- You know how to use a camera.
- You are an inquisitive, creative, solution-orientated designer – a collaborative, persuasive and engaging individual who gives their all to ensure the design is of high quality and fit for purpose.
- You have the aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive, and you can see a project through from initial concept to completion.
- You have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet strict deadlines.
- You have the ability to communicate soundly and have great interpersonal skills.
- You are a hands-on person who will happily help out with day-to-day work of the team.
- You have great attention to detail and a deep-rooted hatred of typos.
- Good degree in a visual design discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Experience/interest in 3D or generative design would be an advantage.
- Experience/interest in web design would be an advantage.
If you think you'll fit in just fine, please use the button below to send us your CV and relevant portfolio.